Friday, April 29, 2016

North Carolina Real Estate Exam, Seven Study Tips To Help You Pass

     I have been watching people study for the "state exam" for thirty years.  If you want to pass your North Carolina real estate exam the first time, heed these suggestions.  Study too much.  If there was ever an opportunity for overkill, let this be it.

     My first suggestion is just too simple.  Read the text book.  Read it, at least, once.  Read it several times.  Read every single word of it.  The text book that we use at First Real Estate School in Hendersonville  www.firstrealestateschool.com   has many acronyms and memory pegs like IRMA and Fresh Corn.  use these memory aids.  They are almost  always about lists.  Lists make great test questions .

     My second suggestion is to do all the practice tests that you can find.  There are practice tests in the book.  There are practice exams on line.  Take as many as you can find.  Practice tests are a good measure of what you don't know.  First Real Estate School has a free practice test online.  Here is a link. http://rondclimer.blogspot.com/2015/04/real-estate-practice-exam-for-north.html

     My third suggestion is to get together with your classmates and study together.  There is one big caveat warning that goes with this.  Be very careful that it does not become too social.  You don't want to drive over to your classmates house to visit.  Be responsible to keep the focus on studying for the North Carolina real estate exam.

     My forth suggestion is to write your own test questions.  Make your own practice tests.  You can trade practice tests with your classmates.  There is something about writing test questions that help you understand tests better.

     My fifth suggestion is (Pardon me.  This comes from thirty years of teaching.)  listen to the teacher when the teacher teaches.  If you are in a state exam review class where you have already heard about agency relationships until you could scream, it is easy to let your mind wander.  Don't do that .  Concentrate on what the teacher is saying.  It requires effort on your part.  You are paying your tuition to be there.  Put some effort into your listening.  I am not talking about being polite. I am talking about you passing the North Carolina real estate exam on the first try.
Pass your North Carolina Real Estate Exam the first time

     My sixth suggestion is to watch my North Carolina real estate math videos on You Tube.  They are free.  There is no math on the North Carolina real estate exam that I do not have on one of my videos.  No matter where you go to real estate school, my videos will help you with the arithmetic.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxc4SZ1CW1w  Here is a link to one of my real estate math videos.  Share this with your classmates. Pass the First time

     You can watch these videos like watching TV.  I suppose they will do you a little bit of good.  When you watch my videos, you will notice that I do the math along with you with my calculator.  Please join me with your calculator.  If you don't get the same answer that I do, please hit the PAUSE button and figure out why.  You don't have to embarrass yourself in front of your classmates.  There is no one there but you and me.  Wait a minute.  I am not there.  You are alone.  No one will know that you did not get it the first time.  Isn't that great.  Watch the video as many times as you need to.

     My seventh suggestion, if you are worried about passing your class exam or the state exam, take my video North Carolina exam review class for $99.  www.northcarolinaexamreview.com   It is eight hours of me, Ron Climer, explaining what is on the North Carolina Exam.  Just like the free video, you can watch it like TV or you can concentrate.  Either way, it will do you some good.  Check it out at the above link.

     If you have not enrolled in real estate school yet and if you live anywhere near Asheville, North Carolina, come to my school, First Real Estate School at 404 South Main Street in Hendersonville .  We believe that we do an excellent job of getting you ready for the North Carolina real estate exam.  Our tuition is $300 for the broker pre license class.  That is the class that you need to get your North Carolina real estate license. We have real estate classes at night and on weekends.   Here is a link to our website www.firstrealestateschool.com  Call us at 828 440 1064

     www.ronclimer.com   www.climerconsulting.com        

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete