Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Real Estate Thirty Day Income Increase Challenge, October First

    Today is October first. Here is today's easy chore.   Write down the name and post office mailing address of ten people that you know.  Write this on a sheet of paper, like a legal pad or make it a list on your computer.  You need the name and U.S. mailing address for ten people that you know to qualify. If you already have such a list, add ten names to it. 

     Run yesterday's expired listings off the MLS computer.  Look at the list and write down the owner's  name and address of the ones you would like to list.  Don't send them any mail.  Don't call them.  Just look at the list.  See if you can guess who they will list with.  I told you this is easy progressive baby steps.  If you see your mother's in law's name, call her.  How many are there? Tell us in the comment.

     After you have made your ten person list of names and mailing addresses and run yesterday's expireds , post a comment at this blog and tell me if it has been easy so far.  How much time have you invested in today.s chore?   I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.


www.ronclimer.com

7 comments:

  1. It was not so bad at all. What I wanted to do, after looking at my contact list looking for mailing addresses is, kick myself. Why? Because as I quickly began to realize that I only had numbers and or emails, but not too many actual mailing addresses. I went through over 800 contacts and I promise you, I did not come up with 800 mailing addresses. Looks like it's time to update and clean up my contacts and ensure that I have all forms of contact information. This was a cool exercise, Ron. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow. Take Care! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get contact info from expired listings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ask your sales manager / trainer to show you. If he can not, call the assn of Realtors / MLS. They will show you.

      Delete
  3. WOW 1138!!! That is in the 3 counties I work in the Orlando FL Metro Area...I have no mailing addresses for my contacts! I'll get them tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ron,
    Stan and I are starting on day 2, behind as usual. We need this so bad and are PRAISING GOD for you and that you are doing this for all of us. We have new hope for our real estate business!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Climer, thank you for being my sales trainer and helping me to pass the state exam. I work for a very small brokerage and have no real training but YOU. Thanks and God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete