Thursday, October 2, 2014

Real Estate Thirty Day Income Increase Challenge October Second

    Here is the news from yesterday.    Two people left a comment.  I assume that the others did not follow the instructions.  Did I make it too easy?  Did I make it too hard?  This is designed to be cumulative.  If you don't follow the daily chores, you will not get the benefit.                                                                                                                                                          Run yesterday's expired listing off the MLS computer. Also if you did not run the expired listing yesterday, go back on the computer  two days when you run them today.   There is no rejection here.  I don't want you to call the expired listing.  I don't want you to send them mail.  I just want you to run them off the MLS and tell me how many there are.  It seems easy to me.  On a sheet of paper, like a legal pad, write down the owner's  name and address of the ones that you would like to list.  Add ten names to the "who you know" list that you started yesterday.  Write those names on a sheet of paper or on your computer .

        Here is a video that I made a couple of years ago .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkyneacp3I   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkyneacp3I   I had someone ask me yesterday and ask me what I meant by" who you know"  .  This is an explanation of that. 

     OK!  our assignment today: add ten people to the "who you know list and run two days expired off the MLS computer.  Maybe I am making this too easy. You let me know.   Here is one more thing.  Today, if you talk to a Realtor such as your co worker, ask them if they have been to a closing lately with a seller.  That means it was their listing.  Ask them where they found that seller.  Let me ask you .  The last listing (your listing) that you sold, where did you find that seller.  Was he a forsalebyowner?  Was he an expired?  Did he call in while you were on floor duty?  Did you find him at an open house? Was he referred by a friend?   Did you meet him at a Rotary club meeting?  .Did he come from one of those pay for lead services?  Post that answer as a comment  to this blogpost. 

     After you finish, leave a comment to this blogpost that you have followed today's instruction.  Was it easy?  Tell us in the comment.   How many expired listing were there?  Did you meet face to face with a listing prospect yesterday?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ron,
    I have 102 expired listings. I like to use the map view in MLS to see what is selling in my area of town...
    My last listing was a close friend who gave me a referral for a listing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron, only 3 expired listings today but there was 55 yesterday so maybe with month end there was more. I already had my powerlist of people I know and it was about 125 people that I mail to but I pushed and pulled and I'm up to 153 now !! Your doing great keep it coming, easy or hard, it's time to make some $$$

    ReplyDelete
  3. total expired listings for the last 2 days: 126. My last listing was a forsalebyowner I cold called. I have not met a listing prospect face to face in a while, buyers take too much time...

    ReplyDelete