Tuesday, January 6, 2015

In Hendersonville, North Carolina, Free Study Aids For The North Carolina Real Estate Exam

     On December 29, 2014 in Asheville, North Carolina, I passed my North Carolina real estate exam.  I have been teaching real estate license classes in Florida for thirty years. The North Carolina test is far tougher than Florida.

     Yesterday, January fifth, I ran into one of my classmates.  She told me that she failed the real estate school test.  Yikes!  That is an expensive mistake.  When you fail the North Carolina real estate exam, you just have to pay a $90 fee and go take it again.  When you fail the real estate school exam twice you have to sit through the seventy five hour class again and pay $250 for the opportunity.  Don't fail the real estate school test.  Pass that test the first time. 

     One of the ways you can avoid failing the real estate school test is to watch the free North Carolina real estate math videos that I have posted on You Tube.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp0blrLu9xs  The real estate school test and the North Carolina Real Estate Commission exam is fifteen per cent math.  You better know how to do the math.  There is no better way to learn it than to watch my videos.  There are ten of them.  They all have the word North Carolina in the title.  The videos are free.  Did I say free?  They are free, nada, nothing, zero,zilch, no money.  All you have to do is put in the effort to watch them.  Instead of watching TV, watch my videos if you are soon taking the North Carolina real estate exam.  Did I mention they are free.   Google Ron Climer North Carolina real estate math help.  It is free.

     After you pass the North Carolina real estate exam, if you are looking for a great opportunity to make money selling real estate near Hendersonville, call me at 828 440 1064.   I work at Keller Williams Realty Mountain Partners ( www.hendersonvillekw.com )  I am involved with the recruiting efforts.  If you would like someone that knows how to sell real estate show you how to sell real estate , call me, Ron Climer.  While you are on You Tube, watch some of my training videos.They won't help you pass the exam, but they will teach you how to make money.

www.ronclimer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment