Tuesday, December 9, 2014

North Carolina Real Estate School, Pass The First Time.

     Yesterday at real estate school in North Carolina, our instructor went over the math questions that he felt were likely to  be on our real estate school exam.  I know that many of my classmates are struggling with the North Carolina real estate math.  Today, I have posted three videos on You Tube to help my classmates better understand these few problems.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoF740ggw9E   Here is a link to North Carolina Real Estate for my classmates math one.  On this video, I explain capitalization rate .  We have to be able to compute capitalization rate.  We also have to be able to explain equity dividend rate.  That is explained in this video.  We also have to be able to compute before tax cash flow.  That is in the video number one.

     Here is a link to North Carolina real estate math for my classmates two. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAX8VxAGkrI    Video two explains how to compute total interest paid on a loan.  It also shows you how to compute principal balance of a loan after one payment.  The cost approach for unique properties in explained in this video.

     North Carolina real estate math for my classmates video three  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAFMQEIkQFI   explains the comparable sales approach to real estate appraising houses.  A pro rate HOA dues that are paid in advance problem is in this video. 

     If you need a little help with the North Carolina real estate math, watch these three videos.  I have ten other real estate math videos.  The problem with learning math in a classroom is that the teacher goes to fast for half the students and too slow for half the students.  You won't have to watch me long to know that I teach slow.  On the North Carolina real estate exam, there is no prize for speed .  The prize is for accuracy.  When you are watching a video, you can always hit pause.  No one wants to ask a question in a classroom.  People don't ask questions even when they don't understand.

     After you have passed your real estate school exam, you may want to watch some of my other videos about North Carolina real estate math. You folks from out of state that are not going to real estate school, you better know the rates for excise tax.  It is different than it is in your state.  Your "street knowledge" is not going to help you at all..  You have to be able to completely fill out a closing statement (HUD 1).  I am sure you have lots of everyday experience with that.  You have to know who '"traditionally" pays for each expense like the survey etc.  Your everyday experience is not going to help you much on the North Carolina real estate exam.

     Good luck.  If I can help you pass your North Carolina real estate exam, contact me at www.ronclimer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment