Friday, February 27, 2015

Five New Real Estate Listing In Hendersonville, North Carolina

     Today is February, 27, 2015.  In the Hendersonville area, the MLS acquired five new  real estate listings yesterday. Considering that we were all snowed in, that is pretty good.  The new listings are:

Ron Climer can help you get your real estate SOLD
580 Maple Street in Brevard, North Carolina for $199,500
138 Silver Tree Lane in Lake Lure, North Carolina for $449,500
55 Ridge Top Road in Tryon, North Carolina for $510,000
425 Winesap Blvd. In Lake Lure, North Carolina for $350,000
47 Asher Lane in Arden, North Carolina for $247,500

     If you would like to see one of these new real estate listings or any house that is for sale in the Hendersonville area, call me,Ron Climer, at 828 755 6996.  I am a Realtor member of the Hendersonville Board of Realtors.  I can help you find your next home in Hendersonville.  Also, if you have some real estate that you want to sell, call me.  I can get it sold for you.

     I try to post these daily updates here on this forum every day.  Some days, I get busy and miss.  I also write articles to help people better understand the home buying process.  Take a minute and read yesterday.s article about making offers.  There are so many things that buyers and sellers can do to make their real estate experience more pleasant.  Often they just don't know to do these things.  If you have any questions about real estate contact me.  www.ronclimer.com Here is a link to an article with a end of the month tip for home sellers. http://activerain.trulia.com/blogsview/4587267/one-more-payment-and-that-hendersonville-house-is-yours   If you have your house for sale, read this article before you mail that payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment