Monday, February 2, 2015

Hendersonville, North Carolina Homes Newly For Sale

     Today is February 2, 2015 .  It is Ground Hog Day.  Is that a federal holiday?  In Hendersonville, North Carolina, we only have four new homes in the Hendersonville Multiple Listing Service.  Because I am a member of the  Hendersonville Board of Realtors, have access to this information.  I try to share it with you every day.  Today, we only have four new homes for sale in the Hendersonville, North Carolina area.  They are.

107 Summit Springs Drive in Flat Rock, North Carolina.  The price is $212,000 

219 Third Ave, East in Hendersonville, North Carolina.  The price is $167,000
131 Summerfield Place in Flat Rock, North Carolina.  The price is $315,900.
70 Grandview Ave. in Brevard, North Carolina.  The price is $199,000

     If I can help you take a look at any of these new real estate listings in Hendersonville, North Carolina, please contact me, Ron Climer, at 828 755 6996 or www.ronclimer.com If you have a house that you would like someone else to own, call me.  I can make that happen.  Contact me for any of your real estate needs or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment