Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hendersonville, North Carolina's New Real Estate Listings For Today

     Today  in Hendersonville, North Carolina, seven new listed appeared in the Hendersonville MLS.  Today is February 7, 2015.  As a Realtor member of the Hendersonville Board of Realtors, I can obtain this information and share it with you.  I try to publish this list every day.  Today's new houses for sale in Hendersonville, North Carolina are:
Ron Climer in front of Keller Williams Realty Mountain Partners
74 Westa Court in Brevard, North Carolina.  The price is $107,000 

23 Asher Lane in Arden, North Carolina.  The price is $250,000
75 Mulberry Court in Arden, North Carolina.  The price is $145,000
515 Rich Mountain in Flat Rock, North Carolina.  The price is $265,000
350 Joines in Saluda, North Carolina.  The price is $358,000
64 Bungalow Lane in Flat Rock, North Carolina.  The price is $205,000
120 Forest Hill Circle in Brevard, North Carolina.  The price is $207,750
and one new condominium
29 West French Broad Street in Brevard, North Carolina

If you are thinking about buying a house in western North Carolina, please call me,Ron Climer, at 828 755 6996.  I can make that process easy and painless.  If you have a house in western North Carolina that you would like someone else to own instead of you, call me.  I can find you a new owner.  If you own an empty house for whatever reason, call me.  I can turn that empty house into money for you.  I have been in real estate forever.  I started to be amazed many years ago at the number of people that owned empty houses. Why would anyone want to own an empty house?  Many people make payments on an empty house.  Why?  What ever the reason, your investment adviser would recommend that you sell that empty house. Quit paying interest and put that money to work earning interest.  I have done that for many,many clients throughout my career.  If you have money to invest, invest some money in Hendersonville real estate.  Contact me.  I will show you how to make that happen. 

If you want to look at all the Hendersonville houses for sale, you can look at the entire MLS by looking at our website at www.hendersonvillekw.com You can contact me at www.Ronclimer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment