Sunday, February 1, 2015

Newly Listed Houses For Sale In Hendersonville, North Carolina

     Today is February 1, 2015.  It is Super Bowl Sunday.  Yesterday, The Hendersonville, North Carolina Multiple Listing Service only had three new houses added to the inventory. As a local Realtor, I have access to this information and try to share it with you every day.  The three new houses that are new in our inventory are:
Ron Climer,  Realtor, can help you sell your Hendersonville House
1522 Jackson Loop Road in Flat Rock, North Carolina priced at $150,000

2004 Holly Tree in Hendersonville, North Carolina priced at $418,500
352 Chesterton in Mill Spring, North Carolina priced at $714,900

     If you would like to see any of these newly listed houses in Hendersonville, North Carolina, call me, Ron Climer at 828 755 6996 .  I am a full service Realtor.  I am a member of the Hendersonville MLS.  I can help you find a house in Hendersonville.  I can also help you get your Hendersonville house sold.  If you would like to see every house that is listed in the Hendersonville MLS use our website at www.hendersonvillekw.com  If you have any real estate questions you would like answered, leave them here as a comment or call me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment