Friday, February 20, 2015

In Hendersonville, North Carolina, We Have Five New Houses For Sale Today

     Today's date is February 20, 2015.  The Hendersonville Board of Realtors had five new real estate listings added to the inventory yesterday.  I have access to this information because I am a Realtor member of the Hendersonville, North Carolina Board of Realtors.  The new listings in the Hendersonville area are:

67 Oakgate Street in Hendersonville, North Carolina for $479,900  
Ron Climner can help you get your Hendersonville house sold.

54 Foxberry Drive in Arden, North Carolina for $169,000
366 Cardinal Road in Mills River, North Carolina for $223,000
36 Foxridge Drive in Fletcher, North Carolina for $595,000
206 Fairview Falls Road in Mills River for $559,000

     If I can help you with the purchase of a house in the Hendersonville area, please call me, Ron Climer, at 828 755 6996.  This is such a wonderful time to buy a home in Hendersonville.  Interest rates are unbelievably low.  A buyer can qualify for more mortgage now while interest rates are low.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy1Y7zDO3M4  Here is a link to my video about qualifying for a mortgage in Hendersonville, North Carolina. If you have a house for sale in Hendersonville, call me .  I can get it sold for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment