Saturday, June 16, 2018

North Carolina Real Estate Exam Pass Fail Statistics for May 2018

     Yesterday, the North Carolina Real Estate Commission released the pass fail statistics for the North Carolina real estate exam for May.  Six hundred and eighty six real estate license applicants took the exam in May.  Three hundred and ninety three passed.  That is a 57% pass rate.   They all paid $164 for the experience. This North Carolina real estate exam is no picnic.   Two hundred and ninety three of those real estate license applicants will be paying $164 to take the North Carolina real estate exam for the second time.   This exam is not easy.  It is not  inexpensive either.

     Yesterday, I received a sad email from one of my recent  First Real Estate School graduates in Hendersonville.  www.firstrealestateschool.com .  She told me that she took the North Carolina real estate exam in Asheville.  She told me that she felt that she was prepared.  She told me that she missed the general portion of the exam by five points.  She missed the North Carolina section by five points.  She asked me if I had any additional study aids that could help her pass on her second attempt at the North Carolina real estate exam.

     I replied to her email.  I asked her if she had taken my practice exam at www.ncreexam.com .  I asked her if she had watched ALL of my free North Carolina real estate math videos on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HbEwoiVBMY  Why would anyone go pay $164 to take the North Carolina real estate test if they don't know how to amortize a mortgage when given principal balance and monthly payments and interest rate?

If you don't know how to:

compute excise tax
compute seller's net check
compute buyer's cash to close
compute commission
compute value when given NOI and capitalization rate
compute adjusted basis for an investor
compute square feet of a house with a bay window
compute per cent of profit
pro rate taxes and rent and HOA fees
compute adjustments for CMA
compute equity dividend rate
compute price per acre when given price and lot dimensions

when would be a good time to learn?  Before or after you pay $164 to "try" the North Carolina real estate exam?   I think before!  All of this is on You Tube.  It is free.  You know you are going to see these arithmetic questions on the exam.  Turn off the TV.  Turn off Facebook.  Turn on You Tube.
North Carolina real estate exam is not easy

Why don't students call their classmates and ask them what was on their exam when they took it yesterday?  http://rondclimer.blogspot.com/2017/12/what-about-those-trick-questions-on.html   Why don't real estate exam candidates that fail write down the questions that were on their test BEFORE THEY LEAVE THE PARKING LOT OF THE EXAM CENTER?  You will see those same questions next time.



     A exam candidate sees a test question like, "What does T.R.I.D. stand for?"  That license applicant has no idea what the answer is.  When would be a good time to learn what TRID is?  I say BEFORE you write that next $164 check.  It cost $164 the third time that you take the test.

     I asked my young student if she bought the  "Guide to Passing the AMP Real Estate Exam" book that I had available for sale in out classroom.  I asked her if she bought the "Hiking The Real Estate Trail"  CD program by Terry Wilson that I had available for sale in the classroom.  This is as painless as learning can be.  It is nine CDs .  Terry tells you what you need to know to pass the exam.  Listen while you drive.  https://www.amazon.com/Hiking-Real-Estate-Trail-Trailhead/dp/1468090968

     I asked my young student if she bought the math book I had available in class from 3 wise www.3WiseTeachers.com
If you are near Hendersonville, North Carolina , join us
teachers.  Many of my past students said it was a big help.

     I asked my young student if she had read Appendix A in the textbook at least ten times. It would be a good idea to memorize Appendix A.   I asked her if she has watched my video that tells you exactly what is on the North Carolina real estate exam. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZFPZGo_DJ4 


     If you are soon taking the North Carolina real estate exam, do not underestimate this exam.  It is expensive to fail.  You will have to study to pass.  Why not do your studying before you take the exam the first time? 

     If you live near Hendersonville, and need to get a real estate license, contact First Real Estate School.  www.firstrealestateschool.com


No comments:

Post a Comment