Wednesday, December 13, 2017

What About Those "Trick" Questions on The North Carolina Real Estate Exam in Asheville?

     When I was in high school, getting my driver's license was the most important thing.  In those days in Orlando, the Highway Patrol did not give the driving test on the real highway.  They had a private course.

     Almost all of my peers and classmates failed the driving test the first time.  Here is why.

     Near the end of the test, the student came upon a strip of road with two traffic cones in the right lane.  The Highway Patrolman would instruct the applicant to pull into the left lane and parallel  park between the traffic cones.  
Stay in touch with your real estate school classmates


     After the test applicant was successful, the patrolman would instruct the applicant to leave the "parking place"  and drive to the stop sign that was about three hundred feet away. Then turn left.

     The problem was when you pulled out of the traffic cones, you were in the wrong lane.  Almost everyone would drive to the stop sign in the left (wrong) lane.  Since that was a violation of the traffic law, the applicant automatically failed the exam.

     I passed my driving test the first time.  Why?  Because my friends that took the test before me told me about this "trick" question before I took the test.  What a novel idea! 

     There are trick questions on the North Carolina real estate exam.  Stay in touch with your classmates.

     If you think you are ready for the North Carolina real estate exam, try my practice exam at www.ncreexam.com .  If you need a good real estate school in Hendersonville, contact us at www.firstrealestateschool.com .

   

No comments:

Post a Comment