Thursday, October 9, 2014

October Ninth, Income Increase Challenge

     Nine days into the Income Increase Challenge.  Here are today's instruction.  Run yesterday's expired listing off the MLS computer.  Send some mail to all of them.  Use the postcards from the post office for now.  It is easy and it is cheap.  Call at least one expired listing. 

     Add ten names to your who you know list.

     Put some bait in your prospect traps.  Do you have your You Tube channel started?  Post a link to your first video here as a comment or on Facebook.  Do you have a blogpost posted?  If not, for what are you waiting?  Put a link to that here as a comment.  Is this hard?  Is this difficult?  If it is call me and tell me.

     I posted a video yesterday.  You may not be personally interested in the subject matter unless you are taking your North Carolina real estate exam.  I want you to just go take a look at it. Does it look like I hired a professional studio with three production people or does it look like I set up the portable easel on the back porch and got something done now? Here is the link.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp0blrLu9xs   Don't use this link.  Go to You Tube.  Put in the search bar," North Carolina real estate exam"  This video will show up.  Why am I telling you this.  Post a video with this title,"  Why Your House In College Park Is Not Sold"  Post that today.  Tomorrow, Go to Google and search 'Why is my house in College Park not selling?'   This is a prospect trap.  Put some bait in the trap.  You will catch prospects.  For what are you waiting?

     Do you remember, yesterday, I instructed you to get up one hour earlier today and write down ten ideas on a legal pad.  If you have done that , do it now.  Write at the top of the page.  "Ten ways I can get face to face with a prospect today"   Ideas will POP into your head.  Write them down.  You may never act on any of these ideas.  You may come up with a revolutionary idea.  Try this for the next few mornings.  One thing I will promise you; getting face to face with a prospect will be on your mind. 
 
     One last instruction.  Read my article about forsalebyowners. Watch the video if you haven't already.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhzCdscDqxc   Call at least one forsalebyowner today. 

     www.climerconsulting.com                     www.ronclimer.com

       

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron: Here is my video on FSBO dangers, http://youtu.be/aDT6FD1WXAY and my blog is : www.sethrowlands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seth I watched your video. How many other comments with links to a video do you see here? There is so little competition in real estate if you really kick into gear and start working. I am proud of you. Google 'search engine optimization ' and read a few articles about that. Get your name plate on your desk so we can see it while you are talking. Phone number in background .

    ReplyDelete