Thursday, October 30, 2014

October Thirteth Income Increase Challenge.

     Today is the 30th.. Barring luck or a miracle, you have probably all te listings that you are going to get for the month.  Do you know how to create luck?  Work.  Abraham Lincoln said, "The harder I work, the luckier I get." . 

     Run yesterday's expired listings off the MLS.  Send mail to them all.  Call the ones that you can get a number for.  If you have been following my instructions, you should be getting some calls from mail you sent out two weeks ago.  You are familiar with the phrase in computer technology, garbage in garbage out.  In sales prospecting the phrase is nothing out nothing in.  If you don't mail the expireds, your competitor will.  She will get those calls.  Use the post cards from the post office.  They are easy and effective.

     Add five for sale by owners to your for sale by owner pile.  Call, at least, one for sale by owner.  Read the article I wrote yesterday about friends that are for sale by owners.

     Add a blog post to your blog.  Remind yourself this is along range project.

     Add ten names to your who you know list.  You should have 300 names on that list.  Did I make that list?  I have only received one Ijustgotintorealestate letter in October.  I have only received about five letters all year. Isn't modern technology great.  You can go to your electronic calendar and make a note now to send out Christmas cards to your who you know list on December 20th.  http://ronclimer.blogspot.com/2011/11/you-can-expect-christmas-card-from.html    Here is a link to an article that I wrote in 2011.  Can you see how this blogging thing is cumulative?  It is a looooooonnnnnng range project.  You have to start and you have to add to it constantly.  My new address is P O Box 403 Tryon, North Carolina 28782.  I hope I get a holiday card from you. 

     Get an appointment with a prospect today. 

     Write down next month's goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment