Friday, December 5, 2014

Firewood Delivered In Hendersonville, North Carolina

     Since I don't have a firewood burning fireplace, I never realized how difficult it is to get firewood delivered with reliability.  Apparently, many people will promise to deliver firewood and not show up .

     Kathy, a friend of mine was at my house recently lamenting how hard it is to get fire wood delivered.  I told her about another friend, Ray, that delivers firewood to Hendersonville and Tryon and Saluda and Flat Rock and Fletcher and Columbus and Asheville and just about anywhere else in Henderson county or Polk county. 

     She called Ray at 828 674 7023 and asked him to deliver some firewood to her house in Lynn, North Carolina.  Ray was at her house that same day with a load of firewood.  I reckon that is not the service that she got from her previous supplier.  She called me and thanked me for recommending Ray.  She said the price was right.  The prompt firewood delivery was very appreciated.

     If you are in western North Carolina and need some firewood delivered, call Ray at 828 674 7023.  You will like the price.  You will love the reliability.

No comments:

Post a Comment