Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hendersonville, North Carolina New Homes For Sale

     Today is January 18, 2015.  Every day, as a member of the Hendersonville Board of Realtors and the Hendersonville, MLS, I receive a list of the new houses that were entered in the Hendersonville  MLS yesterday.  I thought if you were looking to buy a Hendersonville house, sharing this information with you would be a help.  I started a habit about six months ago of posting a positive quote on Facebook for my friends every day. Come be my friend on Facebook and you will receive this positive quote every day. My Facebook name is Ron D. Climer I thought posting this information would be a good habit to start.  I am a real estate Broker at Keller Williams Realty on Main Street in Henderson ville, North Carolina.  If you want to own one of the new Hendersonville houses that you see posted here, call me, Ron Climer, at 828 755 6996.  You can see all the Hendersonville houses for sale in the  MLS by going to our website at  www.hendersonvillekw.com
Ron Climer can help you find a Hendersonville house for sale

The houses newly for sale in Hendersonville, North Carolina today are:
1627 Greenville Hiway in Hendersonville, North Carolina  $219,000
164 Walnut Crest Road in Fletcher, North Carolina   $317,900
194 Long John Drive in Hendersonville, North Carolina   $349.900
133 Flynn Court  in Lake Lure, North Carolina    $359,000
252 Hickory Nut Drive in Mill Spring, North Carolina   $49,500

Call me at 828 755 6996 or www.ronclimer.com if I can make your Hendersonville house hunting adventure easier for you.  If you have a house in Hendersonville that you are tired of owning and would like someone else to own, call me. I can make that happen.  If you have any real estate questions about Hendersonville or foreclosures or short sales or exotic financing or real estate investment, call me or just leave a comment here and ask your question.  I will write a post about it.  Read some of my other articles here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment