Sunday, March 1, 2015

Today in Hendersonville, North Carolina, We Have Four New Homes For Sale

     Today is March 1, 2015There are four new real estate listing in the Hendersonville area in the Hendersonville M.L.S.  Since I am a Realtor member of the Hendersonville Board of Realtors, I have this information to share with you.  I try to do this every day. The new real estate listings are:

16 Hobe Crest in Hendersonville, North Carolina for $364,900
811 Carolina Drive in Tryon, North Carolina for $149,000
516 Melrose Ave Ext.  in Tryon, North Carolina for $149,000
136 Starling Terrace in Lake Lure, North Carolina for $285,000

     If I can help you in any way with any real estate questions that you may have, contact me at 828 755 6996 or leave me a comment here.  I will respond any way you prefer.  A couple of weeks ago, someone ask me to post a video explaining how qualifying for a mortgage works. Here is my answer  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy1Y7zDO3M4  If I can help you, call me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment