Friday, July 21, 2017

You Failed The State Only Portion of The North Carolina Real Estate Exam, Now What?

     The North Carolina Real Estate Commission has raised the price of failure to $164.  Are you kidding me????

     To return to take the North Carolina real estate exam again is EXPENSIVE.  My best advice is to pass this test the first time.  If it is too late for that advice, my second best advice is to pass it the next time.  Let's call that first attempt a practice run.
It costs $164 to fail the North Carolina only exam

     Would you like another practice run for ten dollars?  Here it is.  Check out www.ncreexam.com .

     This is a one hundred question practice exam that I created for my students at First Real Estate School in Hendersonville, North Carolina.  www.firstrealestateschool.com

     All the questions on my "North Carolina only" practice exam are similar to what you may encounter on the real North Carolina real estate test given by AMP in Asheville.  My test costs ten dollars.  The one in Asheville costs $164.

     The limitation to most practice exam is that you take the test.  Then you take the answer key and grade yourself.  Often the student does not really understand the answers.  With my ten dollar test, the answer key is an hour long video of me explaining the answers.    I don't just tell you that the answers is B.  , the Conner Act.  I tell you what the Conner Act is and what a third party is.  An explanation of the answers is a big help.  This is a wonderful study aid.

     Use this before you take the North Carolina Real Estate Exam the first time.  You will hardly notice the ten dollar investment.  You will certainly notice the $164 failure fee.

     If you like the "North Carolina only" practice exam, take the other one also if you are soon taking the North Carolina real estate exam for the  first time.  Pass the first time.

1 comment:

  1. At First Real Estate School, we have launched a 100 question practice exam for out of state people . Check it out at www.ncreexam.com

    ReplyDelete