Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The Easy Way To Learn Presentation Skills in Hendersonville, North Carolina

     Good public speaking skills will do more good for your career than any other single skill that you can learn.  The ability to speak to a group from a podium is not hard to learn.

     Most people spend their entire career with a fear and no experience in public speaking.  I believe that this is true because most people have no idea what a valuable skill public speaking is.

     Fear of public speaking is the number one fear in America.  One reason this is true is because most people have zero experience with standing in front of a small group of people and speaking to them.  All of their fear comes from their imagination.

     Many people imagine that the audience will not like me.  They imagine that the audience will not smile at me.  They imagine that the audience won't accept me.  All of this is in their imagination, not reality.  They have no experience to verify or disprove their imaginary experience.
Public Speaking Skills will enhance your career 

     Wouldn't it be great if there were a venue where a rookie speaker or a speaker wannabe could get experience and training in a safe, comfortable environment?   If there were such a place, would you be interested in learning to be an excellent speaker?

     There is such a place.  It is your local Toastmasters club.  www.toastmasters.org   There is a Toastmasters club in your city.  Why should you join?  Why indeed?   You should join because the only purpose of Toastmasters is to teach their members speaking and leadership skills.  It is not a class that you take over six weeks.  It is a club you can participate in for as long as it benefits you.  I have been a member for twenty eight years.  The dues are $120 per year.  The return on your investment is ten thousand per cent.

     If you spent a couple of years in a Toastmasters club, you would develop extraordinary speaking skills.  What could you do with that skill?  I can tell you what I did with it.  After four years in Toastmasters, I tripled my income.  I never went back to my old mediocre income.  Today, I earn my living standing in front of a room teaching people to change their life.  www.firstrealestateschool.com    Joining Toastmasters was a good decision for me.  Joining Toastmasters would be a good decision for you. 

     If you live anywhere near Hendersonville, North Carolina, contact Four Seasons Toastmaster Club at www.fourseasonstoastmasters.com  .  If learning a skill that will enhance your career is high on your list, come see us.  It is easy.  It is lucrative .  It is fun.  My phone number is 828 440 1064.  Call me.  I will give you the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment