Saturday, February 21, 2015

Three New Real Estate Listings In Hendersonville, North Carolina

     Today is February 21, 2015.  The Hendersonville, North Carolina Board of Realtors' Multiple Listing Service only posted three new listings in the Hendersonville area.  I am a Realtor member of the Hendersonville board.  I have access to this information.  I try to share it with you every day. Today's new real estate listings for sale are:

165 Stamey Creek Road in Brevard, North Carolina for $95,000
112 Sandy Lane in Brevard, Noth Carolina for $1,395,000
52 Burney Mountain Road in Fletcher, North Carolina for $259,000

     If I can help you own one of these or any other house in western North Carolina, call me, Ron Climer, at 828 755 6996.  I have access to the entire MLS for the Hendersonville, North Carolina area.  You can look at the whole MLS  by going to our website at www.hendersonvillekw.com  If you have a house near Hendersonville that you want to sell, call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment