Sunday, February 8, 2015

Today's New Hendersonville Houses For Sale in MLS

     Today is February 8, 2015.  There were only three new houses in the Hendersonville Board of Realtors MLS today.  I am a Realtor member of the board.  Since I have this information, I try to share it with you every day.  Today's new real estate listings are:

800 Jearl Lane in Hendersonville, North Carolina.  The price is $135,000
143 Lewis Creek Street in Hendersonville, North Carolina.  The price is $310,000
314 Winding Way in Hendersonville, North Carolina.  The price is $250,000.
and one condominium
29 West French Broad Street in Brevard, North Carolina. The price is $204,000.

      If I can help you with any real estate needs or if you ave any real estate questions, please call me at 828 755 6996 .  If you want to see every house that is in the Hendersonville MLS, go to our company website at www.hendersonville.com  If you have money to invest, read my previous article, Real Estate Is Still The Best Investment" 

No comments:

Post a Comment