Sunday, December 24, 2017

Can Real Estate Agents Learn To Be Creative?

     I love having my grown daughter live forty miles ( instead of 500 miles) away from me.  She moved to Asheville last year. 

     I talk to her more.  I see her more.  We learn from each other more. 

     One of the biggest advances in my business occurred last year when I created my Teachable course about passing the North Carolina real estate exam at Amy's behest.  To say the least, this was a big chore for me.  My daughter, Dr. Amy Climer aka Ms. Creative, suggested that I create this course. 

     "Dad, It will be easy.  It is practically done for you."  she told me.  By the time I was through getting my first course up on Teachables, I felt like I had become a computer expert.  I learned about Hand Brake  and several other programs that I did not even know existed .  I must admit that the second course was much, much, much easier to create. 

     Now, it is done.  Once you learn something, you have it.  It is yours.  You own it. 

     Knowledge truly is power.   
We are all creative.  Create a new career in Hendersonville.  

     

     Having this course available gives me a place to send strangers when they call me and ask me for help to pass their North Carolina real estate exam.  www.ncreexam.com  Here is a link if you need inexpensive help. 

     I received a call yesterday from a stranger in the flat end of the state.  He told me that he passed the national portion of the North Carolina real estate exam but he failed the North Carolina portion.  He had taken the state only portion four times ( at $164 per opportunity).  I suggested that he  take my ten dollar test at www.ncreexam.com   He thanked me.  He only needed a couple of more points to pass this forty question test.   It felt good to be able to help someone that needed help with something that I had created.

     If I had not taken the effort to create this course six months ago, I would not have it available to help him today.  Creativity lasts forever. 

     Put some creativity in your life .  Put some creativity in your sales team's life.  Teach them to be more creative.  Teach them to solve problems. 

     My daughter has taught me a lot about creativity.  That is what she does.  She teaches teams to solve problems.  If your team needs more creativity, contact her at www.climerconsulting.com  . 

     If you need to get a real estate license in western North Carolina, contact me at www.firstrealestateschool.com  

     Make 2018 a wonderful milestone year in your life. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Dad! I'm so impressed with your Teachable course and your continual drive to create and experiment with new ideas. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete