Sunday, September 28, 2014

If You Want To make More Real Estate Commisions In October Than You Did In September.

     Most of my Facebook friends are previous students from Climer School of Real Estate.  They are new Realtors.  As most of you know, I no longer own Climer School of Real Estate.  I intend to move to Asheville, North Carolina and do some sales training.

     I learned something recently that makes too much sense to me.  When we try to train people to do something new, we don't break the training down into small enough "chunks" to make it easy for our trainees.  If we could break everything into smaller easier "chunks", our trainees would probably implement the changes and programs that we suggest.

     I have come up with a plan.  I need about fifty volunteers to help me test this "Increase your Income" plan.  What is in for the volunteers?  I believe that your income will go up by 150% immediately.  If you are currently listing two  houses per month, you will list three in October.  If you are currently listing four houses per month, you will list six in October.  Would that interest you?  This is my first attempt at this.  I have no track record.

     I am writing this on September 28.  You know how many closings you had in September.   Next Tuesday is October first.  It is a brand new month.  If you would like to participate, I am going to post a request for volunteers on October first .  If you want to increase your real estate commissions, there will be a post on my Facebook page every day in October.  Follow the link to this blog.  There will be a simple easy chore for you to do.  If you will commit to comply with the daily instructions, you will experience NO rejection.  You will not have some daunting task that you don't have the time or the skill to implement.  There will be no hard, laborious, difficult tasks that are fraught with opportunity for rejection.  

     Every day in October I will post a short chore for you to do.  I believe ( I have no evidence to back this up) that if you will follow these simple instructions for thirty one days in October, your listing results will increase by 150%.  If you are willing to try, leave me a comment  on this blogpost and check my Facebook on October first, next Tuesday.  If you are sales manager or trainer, recruit one of your average associates to try this.

     I will promise you this.  This will be easy.  You will learn a lot.  None of the chores will take over an hour to perform.

     Leave me a comment here and go back to Facebook and leave me a comment there.  All I ask from you is this.  If you commit to do this on October first, take the number of houses that you listed in September and multiply that number by 150%.  Write that number on  a sticky note and put it on the rear view mirror of your car and leave me a comment every day in October and let me know if you did or did not follow today's instruction.                                                   www.RonClimer.com   
Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrl_EXiChUM 

1 comment: